My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Traffic Engine Pro- Automated Website Submission and Promotion

>> Friday, February 26, 2010



Traffic Engine Pro is "the most efficient, powerful, and completely automated way to promote your website to over 700,000 Search Engines, Directories, Link Pages, Online Malls, Classified Sites! 100% Automated - A Complete Traffic Generating Machine!!!
Traffic Engine Pro will help potential customers find you! Submitting your site consistently and properly will drive traffic to you. Manually submitting can take up hours of your valuable time - Traffic Engine Pro completely automates this task. There's absolutely NO SOFTWARE to download, and our easy-to-use wizard will have you submitting your first site in minutes."

They also had some additional features that caught my eye- Meta Tag Generator, Ranking and Reporting, Keyword Density Analyzer, Keyword Generator, and Link Popularity Checker. I also spotted a link checker. Broken links are a serious problem and can adversely affect your website search engine rankings. The link checker to test your website to find and fix broken links before search engines find them. That sounds like something I could really use. I didn't even know it existed before! Check out Traffic Engine Pro to see what it can do for you.

2 comments:

jo,  said... February 26, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Hi,
Thanks for following my blog, www.joshealthcorner.blogspot.com
I am following you too. Have a great weekend!

Marybeth,  said... February 26, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Hi! I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow... Come visit me at http://puppydogtails-marybeth.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP