My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

An Excellent First Bike at Carl and Me Toys

>> Thursday, August 12, 2010

I think my son will be soon be old enough to try out a bike. He likes to try his sister's sometimes and I think that pretty soon he will be ready for his own. I ran across this super sweet bike at Carl and Me Toys and I think it would make an excellent first bike- Morgan Red Retro 14" Bike.

It says the recommended age is 3-6 and considering he is 3 now, he should get a good 3 years of use out of it. I love the styling and I know he would love that it comes with a headlight! The Morgan retro bike is made of handcrafted steel and features chromed front fork with functional suspension! It is almost ridiculously cute, don't you think?! They have a super cute pink version too that would have been perfect for Sierra if we found it in time!

While I was looking, I also found this hot little number- Ford Roadster Hot Rod Pedal Car in Black with Custom Flames. Man some kids have all the luck, huh? Officially licensed by Ford Motor Company, the Ford Roadster ride on pedal car features chrome “Ford” hubcaps, detailed ’32 grille,
a working trunk, custom graphics and real hood louvers! Wow.


Plus you can get 10% off right now at Carl & Me Exceptional Toys with the code "tees".

3 comments:

less crunchy,  said... August 12, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

I love the roadster!!! I'm a little behind; I'm trying to teach my baby (age 7) to ride without training wheels. Thanks for your support on my blog the other night!

Kristina Wyatt,  said... August 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

Hi there! Wandered over here from MBC and am now following! I love the bikes, they are adorable. Very nice blog, can't wait to read more!

http://www.kristinawyatt.com/missmommy

Absolutely Kathy,  said... August 21, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Wow do they make these in adult sizes :0). Those are awesome toys. also I am coming from MBC, great blog.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP