>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Not long ago I tried my first piece of bamboo clothing. It was a bamboo toddler t-shirt and I am still amazed at how soft it is every time my daughter wears it. Bamboo cloth feels like silk. Really!
That is why I am so excited today to tell you about Bamboobino. Bamboobino offers bathtime, bedding, clothing, gifts and nursing accessories for baby made from eco-friendly bamboo fabric.
Bamboobino products are available at over 100 retailers across North America, accomplished after launching in 4 stores in Vancouver less than 3 years ago. Bamboo super-soft, absorbent and easy-care products have become one of the hottest gifts for baby showers!
Why choose textiles made from bamboo viscose for your baby?
* It's more absorbent than cotton.
* Its silk-like softness is great for babies.
* It comfortably wicks moisture away from skin.
* It's hypoallergenic - suitable for newborn's sensitive skin.
* It's easy to care for- machine washable and can tumble dry.
Why is bamboo eco-friendly?
+ Grows easily without pesticides or fertilizers.
+ Takes in five times the volume of greenhouse gasses as an equivalent stand of timber trees and releases 35% more oxygen.
+ Needs no replanting, and its roots retain water in the watershed, sustaining riverbanks and reducing water pollution.
Bamboobino offers great Bamboo Fitted Crib & Bassinet Sheets.
The softest interlock knit sheets for baby's sleep.
Two sizes to fit standard crib 132cm x 71 cm x 20 cm (52" x 28" x 8") and oval bassinet 81cm x 40.5cm (32" x 16")
Perfect for babies with environmental allergies or sensitive skin.
"As a new mum changing many soiled or wet crib sheets in the middle of the night, figuring out which way to put that "parachute" on the crib mattress was one thing I didn't need in addition to washing and changing my crying baby and trying to put him back to sleep! So I've designed a better crib sheet for all sleep-deprived parents - length and width indicators on each corner that will make changing sheets a snap!"
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Bamboobino is offering one winner their choice of crib or bassinet sheet (up to a $44 value).
Giveaway Dates: August 18- September 8, 2010 Midnight CST
How to Enter:
To enter this Giveaway, you need to do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Visit Bamboobino and let me know something else you want
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or subscribe to RSS feed and leave a comment letting me know you did so
3. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in right margin
4. Like Bamboobino Facebook page
5. Vote for my blog as a top mommy blog by clicking here
6. Follow bamboobino on Twitter and MWYT on Twitter
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Winner selected through random.org= #103, Cindy.