>> Monday, August 30, 2010
Shocking, huh? That is why I am pleased to offer a review and giveaway of Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies. Some of you may remember that I actually already did this but I am glad to do it again because my kids LOVE these Pedia Lax Fiber Gummies, they are dentist-approved, and they help them get an extra serving of fiber in.
Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies are a daily fiber supplement for kids ages 2-11 they support better digestive health and stay regular. The penguin-shaped, great tasting Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies are:
· made with natural fruit flavors
Here are a few tips from Liz Weiss, a top dietitian, to help you slip more, healthy, fiber-rich foods into your kid’s daily diet:
· Go with Guacamole: Kids love to dunk foods, so introduce a new dip. Create a kid-friendly guacamole by combining at least ¾ of a mashed, ripe avocado with some coarsely chopped fresh cilantro and a dash of freshly-squeezed lime juice. Offer sliced raw veggies or whole-grain tortilla chips on the side for even more fiber grams!
· Fiberlicious French Toast: Many kids shy away from “brown bread,” but if you disguise it as something else, you can easily add more fiber at the start of the day. Make French toast by switching from traditional white bread to 100% whole wheat bread, and top with ¼ cup of naturally-sweet fresh strawberries or try a sliced banana for a few more grams of fiber (complete recipe at www.mealmakeovermoms.com).
· Penguin Power: Boost your child’s fiber (age 2-11) with Pedia-Lax® Fiber Gummies; just three delicious, penguin-shaped gummies add 6 grams of fiber to your child's daily diet. They can be taken together or given one per meal.
· Makeover Delight: Meatloaf is a staple on most family dinner menus. Take your favorite meatloaf recipe and upgrade it with more fiber by adding 1/3 cup of ground flaxseed, one shredded carrot and a 15 oz. can of drained black beans (complete recipe at www.mealmakeovermoms.com). Your delicious meatloaf just got better!
· An Apple a Day: Parents tend to peel apples, but leaving the skin on a medium sized apple and slicing it up for easy eating keeps it to five grams of fiber. Add a tablespoon of peanut butter on the edges (if kids balk at the peel) for an extra gram of fiber.
· Smooth it Over: Choose a fiber-rich yogurt with at least 5 grams of fiber and blend with your favorite fruit. The enriched yogurt alone is a great fiber source, but the fruit adds even more.
My kids love the fiber gummies. I give them two each night after dinner as their desert along with their multi-vitamins. Anticipation of getting their gummies also helps them finish up their food!
Winner will receive one bottle of Pedia Lax Fiber Gummies.
Giveaway Dates: August 30- September 13, 2010 Midnight CST
How to enter:
To enter this Giveaway, you need to do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Visit Pedia-Lax and leave me a comment telling me something you learned (while you are there, you can print your $1 off coupon)
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or with RSS
3. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in right margin
4. Tweet and leave URL:
Enter to #win Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies #Giveaway http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT @fibergummies
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Winner selected through random.org- #12, fdigsby.
Pedia-Lax did provide me with the Fiber Gummies in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.