My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Blog Hop with FaceBook Pages

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I love my Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook Fans! If you join my Facebook page you get a short message with my post topics so you won't miss anything!

Today, I am joining a Facebook "Blog" Hop hosted by Kelly's Lucky You, Coupon Mommy of 3 and Simply Stacie!

Are you looking for new Facebook pages to follow and new fans for your own page?
Join us!

1. Add your Facebook page to the MckLinky (you only have to add it to one and it will appear on all).

2. Click on the Facebook link for the three hostesses and "fan" them on Facebook. Leave a comment on their wall and they will fan-you-back.

3. Fan as many more Facebook pages as you'd like, leaving comments with links so they'll know where to fan-you-back.

Easy-peasy!


MckLinky Blog Hop


Want to help spread the word and add this MckLinky to your blog? Write your own post. Below the linky box, you'll see "Want to be a part of this Blog Hop? Click here for instructions and code...." Have fun!

3 comments:

Unknown,  said... April 7, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Okay so I am a dummy. Can you delete the second link? I added your button too! LOL

Unknown,  said... April 7, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

I'm a fan! Please fan my gossip and gaming site - Celebrity Beehive! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Celebrity-Beehive/313312776292?ref=ts

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP