My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

MomsWearYourTees.com Interviewed by Stay at Home Mompreneur

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010


I was delighted to be interviewed and featured on Stay at Home Mompreneur Blog today. The creator of Stay at Home Momprenuer Blog does her "very best to provide a reputable tool that you can use to find legitimate work from home opportunities or even to build your own business from home...It is my mission to provide quality information and to provide help to those moms who are out there wanting to find a way to make money from home." You can check out my interview here.

If you are a mompreneur, you might me interested in checking out another new resource I just discovered, My Mompreneur. I say, the more networking, the better!

5 comments:

sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,  said... April 22, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

I am following from MBC!

Jeanette Huston
http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

Anonymous,  said... April 22, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Hey checking out some new blogs! Wanted to let you know about mine, Mom State of Mind, come on over and visit. Do you like giveaways? Come enter mine!

Alexia,  said... April 23, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

You expressed an interest on the informative conference call I mentioned I would do, a while back, on my blog.

Well, it has been scheduled, if you're still interested. Would love to have you participate!

http://lamammablog.blogspot.com/2010/04/conference-call-time-and-date-set.html

Nice blog, BTW. :)

My Recent Favorite Books,  said... April 23, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Congratulations on a wonderful blog! Thanks for stopping by mine and becoming a follower!
Melissa

Daer0n,  said... April 25, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Congratulations!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for becoming one of my really appreciated followers! I am now following you as well, wonderful blog!

Have a great day!
Nury

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP