My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Pretty in Pearls- Beautiful Pearl Bracelet and Silver Jingle Bracelet

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

Today, I would like to let you know about a fabulous website- Pretty in Pearls. The creator of Pretty In Pearls is a mother of four priceless pearls herself and she is also the creator of the Original Baby's First Pearls Keepsake Jewelry. Pretty in Pearls carries Pearl Earrings, Pearl Necklaces, Pearl Bracelets, Baby's First Pearls Keepsake, My First Pearls for Girls, and Simply Sensational Silver jewelry.



I received two items from Pretty in Pearls and let me tell you she really packs items nicely. They came in lovely gift boxes and were wrapped in a pink gauze. What nice presentation!


My daughter was lucky enough to receive a My First Pearls for Girls Bracelet. It is absolutely stunning! The pearls really are luminous! Needless to say she loves it. The bracelet is made from cultured Akoya pearls, graded AAA for their shape, color and luster, have been individually hand-knotted and finishedwith a gold-filled clasp. They're also available with an adjustable clasp to grow with a girl for several years. The adjustable clasp is more practical and modern; the gold clasps are more traditional. This is certainly a special gift that we will cherish and which I believe will become a heirloom. The price of the bracelet is really quite reasonable too! A matching pearl necklace is also available.


My daughter also received a Twinkle Bells, Jingle Bracelet for Girls. It has sterling silver stars and a single silver bell on a sterling silver chain. It sparkles nicely and jingles gently! She loves the soft music it makes. I love that it is adjustable! To be honest, I love the star bracelet too and since my wrists are so tiny she lets me borrow it!

These bracelets are really beautiful and I am sure she will get even more enjoyment out of them in years to come. Pretty in Pink has great jewelry items if you are shopping for a baptism gift, baby keepsake, baby shower gift, first birthday gift, christening gifts or for any special occasion. Go ahead and check out Pretty in Pearls today!

Pretty in Pink did share these two bracelets with me in the hopes that I would review them on my blog. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my honest opinions.

7 comments:

Kat,  said... April 26, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

Wow! Those are so pretty! Thanks for the link. :)

Thanks for following me! I'm following you too!

Pam,  said... April 26, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

Those are adorable. Your daughter looks very happy with her new bling. Following you back.

Lara,  said... April 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Very pretty!!

Thanks for following through Tag Along Tuesday! I'm following back!!

Sarah,  said... April 27, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

That is very cute. I always want to get things like that for my 14 month old daughter, but then I think she's just going to eat it lol. I hope she grows out of the whole "put everything I find in my mouth and eat it" phase soon.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP