My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

The Organically Grown Shop Has the Cutest Eco-friendly Outfits for toddlers and Babies!

>> Saturday, April 3, 2010

I recently discovered another great company- Organically Grown. Their apparel is made from organic cotton, which is grown by safe, pesticide-free methods from plants that are not genetically modified. They support the organic farming community and are committed to a green, sustainable environment.

Organically Grown truly believes that, "There is a direct connection between what we wear and the effect it has on the earth. According to the Organic Exchange, an estimated 170 million pounds of pesticides, and 25% of the world's insecticides are used in the production of conventional, non-organic cotton. 7 out of 10 of these pesticides are on the EPA's "known" list of "likely" or "probable" carcinogens..." I, of course, already thought that organic cotton is great but that really opened my eyes to what an impact our choices make! Organically Grown is proud to be a part of the organic revolution.

With products by Organically Grown, there is no need to compromise between your budget and your conscience. As well as being eco-friendly, their clothes are affordable and adorable! Organically Grown's Organic Toddler Clothing Collection is comprised of two-piece outfits with cute, eco-friendly slogans on each of the sets’ t-shirts! My son's outfit says "handle with care" right below the Earth with a recycling symbol around it. Very cute and yet it makes a statement! It is so soft and it washed well. I also picked out an adorable oufit for my daughter that says "Pretty Natural," which I think we all are!



Organicaly grown also has a super cute Infant Collection with onesies, outfit sets, blankets, bibs, and more.


Organically Grown has some bonuses to make your shopping experience even better and you can follow them on twitter for updates on their product lines and promotions!








Organically Grown did provide me with a free outfit for my son to try in hopes that I would share my honest opinions with others. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

MsMac,  said... April 3, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

The baby clothes are so cute! If parents want some totally organic, sweat-shop free t-shirts made out of cotton using non-reactive dyes and water-based inks for themselves, check us out @ www.thehotlovemovement.com

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP