My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Link to Moms Wear Your Tees Social Media Marketing and Win a $50 Target Gift Card

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

Announcing a great contest/giveaway! Very simple, you use a provided banner or button link (html all ready for you to copy and paste), and place it on your website or blog and you get an entry to win a $50 Gift Card to Target!

You can get your entry at Moms Wear Your Tees Social Media Marketing. Everyone could use a $50 Gift Card to Target and your odds of winning are pretty high! Good luck.

Moms Wear Your Tees,social media marketin

3 comments:

House Queen,  said... April 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

I posted your button on my sidebar! Is this where I am supposed to comment about it? So excited! Would love if you visited my blog too!!!

http://housequeen.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP