My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Surf Sweets Organic and Natural Candy Review

>> Saturday, April 10, 2010

Surf Sweets Organic and Natural Candy offers a healthier alternative to mainstream candy. Surf Sweets makes a wide variety of gummy candies and jelly beans, made from all-natural ingredients. Here is what sets them apart:
- 100% Vitamin C per serving
- NO synthetic flavors
- NO artificial colors
- NO trans fats
- NO GMOs
- NO corn syrup
- NO gluten.
- Vegetarian and Vegan candy options



We honestly don't eat a lot of candy at my house but my husband has a soft spot for it and it does come in handy at potty training time so I was very excited to see what Surf Sweets had to offer. We were lucky enough to sample, sour gummy worms, sour gummy bears, regular gummy bears, and jelly beans.

I must say that I was really impressed with the consistency of the gummies. I have noticed that some healthier option gummies are very hard. These were just right. Not too tough and not too gooey. I loved the flavors too. It felt nice to know that the sweet yummy strawberry, orange or lemon flavors are actually from real organic fruit juices. And Surf Sweet jelly beans were delicious. The only problem was they left you craving more!





Withoutany reservation, I would recommend these as a healthier option to most gummies and jellies without having to sacrifice a bit of flavor. I can honestly say they were more delicious than any jelly bean I had ever tried before.

At Surf Sweets, "We’re passionate about making the world’s most flavorful candy using all natural pure ingredients." If you would like to check into Surf Sweet for yourself, you can view their whole line of sweets and find out where to purchase Surf Sweets here.

Surf Sweets did provide me with the mentioned candy in hopes that I would share my opinions. I did not receive any monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.

3 comments:

Turning the Clock Back,  said... April 10, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

these look good! I dont know what it is about jelly beans, but even as a grownup I enjoy them!

Shelley,  said... April 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Congrats on being the Blogging Queen!! You so deserve it :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP