My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Only Two Days's Left in Baby Star's Big Semi-Annual 50% off Sale

>> Sunday, April 4, 2010


Baby Star strives to create essential items for both baby and parent in a clean, simple and modern way. All of baby star's products are made out of combinations of 100% cotton and formaldehyde-free fabrics, making them safe for baby and the environment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP