My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Family Eco Movie, "Furry Vengeance," Releasing Friday, April 30th

>> Wednesday, April 28, 2010



Furry Vengeance is a live action family comedy in which an ambitious young real estate developer, (Brendan Fraser), faces off with a band of angry animals when his new housing subdivision pushes too far into a pristine part of the wilderness. Led by an incredibly clever raccoon, the animals stymie the development and teach the hero about the environmental consequences of man's encroachment on nature.

It looks really slap stick silly and the animals are so cute! I bet my daughter would love this movie! You can see the trailer at http://www.furryvengeance-movie.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP