My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Wordless Wednesday

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Can you guess what is going on in these pictures?



Don't forget to check out our Earth Day Blogging Event while you are here! Just click the badge.

7 comments:

Debbie's L'Bri,  said... April 21, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

I am guessing that you have children that are making a trail to a tent in the closet.

http://debbiellbriskincare.blogspot.com/
MBC

Shelley,  said... April 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

I'm not sure...but my kids do the same thing! And mommy has to clean it all up!! LOL!

Happy WW!

MommiesSavings,  said... April 21, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

ummmm are the kids playing leapfrog lol thats all i could think of. Happy WW!

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees,  said... April 21, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

The first is my kids making a trail out of the bathroom to their room so they "wouldn't get the floor wet" with my nice newly washed washcloths.

The second is my kids raiding the closet with pillows stacked ontop of the stool to reach what they wanted. They forgot to clear the evidence!

And I get to clean it all up too, Shelley!

One Photo,  said... April 21, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Ah now! I would not have guessed what was going on but now you've revealed the truth!! I just love both the pictures and the stories. You have wonderfully creative and imaginative children to marvel at! Great post!

Aleksandra Nearing,  said... April 22, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Haha, too cute! My daughter is into lining things up. Luckily she hasn't advanced to climbing up to get stuff she's not supposed to yet...but I give her another year to get there :)

I'm following you back - thanks for visiting my blog!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP