My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Featured: My Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let's Just Give It Away

Valerie over at Let's Just Give It Away Blog just featured my tips for increasing traffic to your blog. So if that is a subject that interests you check out her site. She also has lots of giveaways and freebies as the title suggests!

3 comments:

alpinekleins,  said... April 7, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Hello -

Kristin from MBC, stopping by to say Hello, appreciated the link to stop by and review your tips - all good ones! I found a few things I really need to do to update my blog. Thank you!

Kristin

Tracy,  said... April 8, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

I will have to check this out! Thanks for sharing :O)
TRacy
http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP